All-on-Four Dental Implants Seminar
Traditionally dental implants were installed tooth-by-tooth. It was difficult and expensive surgery combined with plenty of discomfort and pain. Not only did it require multiple surgeries, but a long healing process, temporary dentures or even worse, periods of time when a patient went without any teeth. And it was difficult to match each individual implant by colour and shape.
What made the All-on-Four implant system far superior than a single implant, is that with four titanium implants placed in the jaw bone an entire arch of teeth (either upper or lower) could be attached to the implants. The arch was so secure, it didn't require a palette.
The end result was a set a teeth that looked, felt and acted like a person's own set of natural teeth.
With the All-on-Four implant procedure, there is minimal pain and discomfort and the entire procedure is completed in one day, with a few follow-up appointments.
You'll leave the seminar understanding:
- The All-on-Four process - an overview
- Age related issues such bone grafting.
- Implant care and maintenance
- Related costs
When you attend this absolutely FREE seminar:
- You are NOT obligated to sign anything.
- You will have ALL your questions answered.
- You'll meet other patients who are considering the Permanent Teeth-in-a-Day procedure.
- You'll hear from others already enjoying the procedure and ask them questions.
Don't hesitate to reserve your free seat.
You may be just one day away from living a more confident life!
Contact us today to reserve your spot in our next seminar