All the members of our dental team have been trained and continually updated on their knowledge of modern infection control and sterilization techniques. This ensures that your dental treatment is carried out in a safe environment.
- use disposable products including needles
- use a new state-of-the-art system to flush out and decontaminate water lines
- provide protective eye wear for each client
- wear gloves and masks during your treatment
- individually package and pre-sterilize all instruments
- disinfect and heat sterilize all instruments including hand piece drills
- employ a sterilization supervisor to oversee infection control
- employ an outside sterilization monitoring service to ensure we are meeting the highest standards
For a tour of our sterilization centre, please ask any member of our team.