Receive a Free No Obligation Consultation
to our doctors
Q:Am I too old to have implants?
A:The vast majority of the population are good candidates for implants. Only those who are suffering from major diseases, or patients who lack sufficient bone for placement may be exempt. Age does not seem to be a factor. In fact, implants offer a welcome alternative for elderly patients who have suffered with ill-fitting dentures for years.
Periodontal disease is an infection of the teeth, gums, and the bone that surrounds the teeth. Most people who have periodontal disease aren't even aware of it. It's rarely painful, especially in the early stages. Some of the warning signs of periodontal disease are:
- persistent bad breath
- bleeding gums when brushing or flossing
- soft, swollen or tender gums
- gums pulling away from the teeth
- loose teeth
- changes in the spaces between your teeth, which reflect changes in the underlying bone
Q:What about dental implant seminars?
Find out how Permanent Teeth-in-a-Day could easily transform your life.
Attend an All-on-Four Dental Implants information seminar hosted by Dr. Rob Eisen and Dr. Jerry Jesin where they will discuss this revolutionary advancement in implant dentistry.
By the end of this two-hour seminar you will have a clear understanding of the options available to you and how All-on-Four dental implants can improve your life.
When you attend this absolutely FREE seminar:
- You are NOT obligated to sign anything.
- You will have ALL your questions answered.
- You'll meet other patients who are considering the Permanent Teeth-in-a-Day procedure.
- You'll hear from others already enjoying the procedure and ask them questions.
Don't hesitate to reserve your free seat.
You may be just one day away from living a more confident life!
Contact us today to reserve your place in our next seminar.